- Isolated measurement
- Operating temperature from -40°C to +70°C
- 0.5% accuracy over temperature range
- Self Powered (No external power required for operation)
- Suppressed voltage measurement
Frequency Transducer S343
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
- Lab equipment
- Turbine and Air Driven Generator Monitoring
Model S343 Frequency Transducer provides an effective and accurate solution to frequency measurement. It produces a fully isolated 0 to 5V DC output signal measuring frequency between 360 and 440Hz. The unit is offered in three nominal voltage ranges 120V, 220V and 315V AC.
The S343 Series delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -40°C to +70°C and the unit is self-powered, only requires input to operate. The unit’s painted steel construction and internal epoxy encapsulation creates a durable detector, withstanding environments of vibration and altitude.
The S343 Frequency Transducer comes standard with a connector interface, optional mating connector available and finished with orange paint per FED-STD-595, Number 12197 or equivalent.
- Attitude: Works in any position.
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (25)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (18)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (3)
- Frequency Transducers (2)