- Isolated Measurement
- Closed Loop Design
- ±1.0% Accuracy
- 1u-second Response (10% to 90%)
- 0.75” Diameter Thru-hole
- Frequency DC to 350kHz
- Reverse Polarity & Short Circuit Protection
- Moisture and Humidity Resistant
Bidirectional Current Transducer 929A
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
- Rail Traction Motor Monitoring
- Industrial Equipment Monitoring
- Lab Test Equipment
- Bidirectional Power System Monitoring
- Battery Charge and Discharge Monitoring
Model 929A Bidirectional Current Transducer provides an isolated 0 to ±5Vdc output proportional to the DC input current. The transducers have an input current range from ±10Adc to ±50Adc and the transducers withstand, without performance degradation or damage, a continuous overload of ±5000Adc.
The 929A Series delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -40°C to +85°C and measures input current with a frequency range from DC to 350KHz. The transducer’s operate with a supply voltage from +14Vdc to +34Vdc and produces the specified output within 1µ-second. The unit’s molded construction and internal epoxy encapsulation creates a durable transducer, withstanding environments of moisture, humidity, vibration, shock and altitude.
The 929A Bidirectional Current Transducers are light weight and are available with a barrier, connector or d-sub connector interface, with the connector and d-sub connector options available with mating connectors.
- Attitude: Works in any position.
- Mate Connector: 6282-5SG-311 MFG Conxall. Mate D-Sub Connector: 3322 MFG. SPC Technology
- Specified accuracy includes the combined worst case effects of Zero Offset, Temperature, Hysteresis, Supply Swings and Current Cable Positioning.
- Recommended mounting hardware; #6 screw, #6 split lock washer and #6 flat washer. Torque Maximum 10 in-lb.
|Dimensions||3 x 3 x 2 in|
±10A, ±15A, ±20A, ±25A, ±30A, ±40A, ±50A, ±35A
DC to 350kHz
Barrier, Connector, D-Sub Connector
0 to ±5VDC
+14Vdc to +34Vdc