- Isolated Measurement
- Open Loop/ Hall Effect Design
- ±1.0% Accuracy
- 1.38” Diameter Thru-hole
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Moisture and Humidity Resistant
Bidirectional Current Transducer 944
$331.00 – $363.00
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
- Lab Test Equipment
- Traction Motor Monitoring
- Switching Power System Monitoring
Model 944 Bidirectional Current Transducer provides an isolated 0 to ±5Vdc output proportional to the DC input current. The sensors have an input current range from ±600Adc to ±2000Adc and the transducers withstand, without performance degradation or damage, a continuous overload of ±5000Adc.
The 944 Series delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -55°C to +85°C, measures input current with a frequency range from DC to 20kHz and operates with a supply voltage of ±15Vdc ±1Vdc. The unit’s powder coated aluminum exterior, with internal epoxy encapsulation, creates a rugged and durable sensor, withstanding environments of moisture, humidity, vibration, shock and altitude.
The 944 Bidirectional Current Transducer comes standard with a 1.38” (3.51 cm) thru-hole and are available with a barrier or connector interface, with the connector options available with mating connectors.
- Attitude: Works in any position.
- Mate Connector: TYPE PT06A-10-6S or equivalent
|Dimensions||3 x 3 x 2 in|
DC to 20kHz
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (26)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (18)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (3)
- Frequency Transducers (2)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (31)
- Uncategorized (0)