- Isolated Measurement
- Military Temperature Range
- ±0.25% Accuracy
- Moisture and Humidity Resistant
- Reverse Polarity & Short Circuit Protection
- Output Isolation
- 5 Standard Current Ranges
Bidirectional Current Transducer 926
$588.00 – $620.00
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
- Rail Traction Motor Monitoring
- Industrial Equipment Monitoring
- Bidirectional Power System Monitoring
Model 926 Bidirectional Current Transducer provides an isolated 0 to ±5Vdc output proportional to the DC input current. The transducers have an input current range from ±5Adc to ±25Adc and the transducers withstand, without performance degradation or damage, a continuous overload of 100Adc.
The 926 Series delivers high performance accuracy (0.25%) over a temperature range from -55°C to +85°C, operate with a supply voltage from +28Vdc ±4Vdc and produce the specified output within 15m-seconds. The unit’s powder coated steel housing, with the internal components encapsulated creates a rugged and durable transducer, withstanding environments of moisture, humidity, vibration, shock and altitude.
The 926 Bidirectional Current Transducers are non-intrusive and are available with a header, barrier or connector interface, with the connector option available with mating connector.
- Attitude: Works in any position.
- Operating: Sea Level to 60,000ft
- Mate Connector: TYPE PT06A-10-6S or equivalent mating connector..
|Dimensions||3 x 3 x 2 in|
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (25)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (18)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (3)
- Frequency Transducers (2)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (31)