- Open Loop/ Hall Effect Design
- Removable Yoke
- Isolated Measurement
- ±1.0% Accuracy
- Low Power (25mAdc Maximum)
- Case UL Flammability Rating 94V-0
- Reverse Polarity & Short Circuit Protection
- 8 Standard Current Ranges
Bidirectional Current Transducer 909M4
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
- Rail Traction Motor Monitoring
- Industrial Equipment Monitoring
- Bidirectional Power System Monitoring
Model 909M4 Bidirectional Current Transducer provides an isolated 0 to ±5Vdc output proportional to the DC input current. The transducers have an input current range from ±150Adc to ±2500Adc and the transducers withstand, without performance degradation or damage, a continuous overload of one-hundred times full-scale.
The 909M4 Series delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -40°C to +85°C, operate with a supply voltage from +15Vdc ±2Vdc and are low powered. The unit’s molded construction, with the internal components encapsulated, creates a durable transducer.
The 909M4 Bidirectional Current Transducer comes standard with a 1.50” (3.81cm) removable yoke, allowing for uninterrupted operation installation, which makes this transducer excellent for existing or retro-fit applications, as well as moveable multi-point monitoring. The transducers are available with a barrier or connector interface, with the connector option available with mating connector.
- Attitude: Works in any position.
- Mate Connector: TYPE PT06A-10-6S or equivalent
|Dimensions||3 x 3 x 2 in|
±1000A, ±1500A, ±150A, ±2000A, ±2500A, ±250A, ±500A, ±750A
0 to ±5VDC