- Isolated Measurement
- Milli-Amp Current Sensing
- ±1.0% Accuracy
- Military Temperature Range
- Moisture and Humidity Resistant
- High Overload Tolerance
- 8 Standard Current Ranges
Bidirectional Current Transducer 905B
$413.00 – $445.00
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
- High Voltage Power Supply
- High Voltage Measurements
- DC Ground Leakage Current Monitoring
- GFI Applications
- Bidirectional Power System Monitoring
Model 905B Bidirectional Current Transducer provides an isolated 0 to ±5Vdc output proportional to the DC input current, with a range from ±50mAdc to ±5Adc.
The 905B Series delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -55°C to +85°C and operates with a supply voltage from ±15Vdc ±1Vdc. The unit’s powder coated steel housing, with the internal components encapsulated creates a rugged and durable transducer, withstanding environments of moisture, humidity, vibration, shock and altitude.
The 905B Bidirectional Current Transducers are available with a header, barrier or connector interface, with the connector option available with mating connector.
- Attitude: Works in any position.
- Operating: Sea Level to 60,000ft.
- Mate Connector: TYPE PT06A-10-6S or equivalent mating connector.
|Dimensions||3 x 3 x 2 in|
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (26)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (18)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (3)
- Frequency Transducers (2)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (31)
- Uncategorized (0)